Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Screaming at the top of your lungs, Really wakes you up FAST!

We almost hit a rabbit this morning.. just driving along and it hops over the snow bank, coming straight at us. My fast reaction was to scream really, really loud. We never did hit that animal thankfully... but the scream really woke me up FAST!
I had a great run at the gym today... Felt strong and back to my normal hard hilly workouts with resistance upped. 6 miles done and feeling great.. ready for the day... 

I need to do my day 2 of the 90 day Bikini challenge. 
- Good news.. I'm a tiny bit sore on the sides of my buns from yesterday fitness test. I'll be doing the same exercises today and hopefully do a lot better now that I have the exercises and interval timer system down. 
Taken in 2012 camping on the north shore after the day kayaking. 


Day 1                Day 2
2/4/2014 2/5/2014
1. SPEED SQUATS 43      42 
2. HIGH KNEES 73      114 
3. PUSH UPS 10       13
4. SQUAT JUMPS 28       25
5. TRICEP DIPS 33       40
6. BURPEES 0 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 22      25
(Heart Rate)              n/a
8. ELBOW PLANK 2:10  min   1:30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 2:00 min    1:30
10. Super Woman 2:00  min   2:00
Added 30 sec of planks back to back to finish 2 minutes of each, after a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment