Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 21, 2014

Snowed In...

I have no idea of the official snow fall.. I lost track of how many times we went out to shovel yesterday. We woke up to at least 7" of snow and 3 extra feet from the plow! Schools are canceled and we are snowed in for the day! No travel advised due to the ice covered roads, blowing and drifting snow. 
We pretty much gave up on trying to lift the snow up and over the snow banks on either side of the driveway. We were just trying to make one path to get a car out.. 


Celina decided to take a break from shoveling and go climb up one of the snow banks on the side of the driveway. No need to climb a tree.. she was half way up.... 
The trees are super pretty.. lots and lots of fresh snow!

Where do you start? 
Our neighbor with the snow blower to the rescue. We would have never cleared the end of the driveway.. Thank you, thank you!!!! Even his snow blower was having trouble with the deep end of the driveway snow.

I'm not sure there will be any running today. I will have to wait and see if I can get to the gym safely. I will do my Bikini challenge at some point.. Day 18.. of my 92 day challenge! 

1. SPEED SQUATS 41
2. HIGH KNEES 126
3. PUSH UPS 11
4. SQUAT JUMPS 27
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:00/ 1:00
10. Super Woman 2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment