Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm so lost...

I felt a little lost this morning.. I could not find my keys for the life of me! Where could they be? This would not be such a big deal, but our gym cards to scan our numbers are on those keys. Good thing we are regulars at the gym and they know who we are, so they let us in. 
I'm just not very awake in the mornings and I have been sooo lost trying to get ready. Good thing by the time I hit the cold air outside that usually does the trick and I'm no longer lost.. There is nothing like cold air to jolt you awake! 
I felt pretty good this morning running my 6 miles, even after my 12 miles yesterday of running and skiing. I hit it hard on the cross ramp for 3 miles and then settled into running at 6.5mph with hills on the treadmill for another 3 miles. I didn't feel like cranking up the speed and lower 6.0 felt hard too.. 6.5 seems just right! 

I use to hate blueberries. I'd pick them out of muffins just so I would not have to eat them. Now I love them and can eat a bowl full, and that's exactly what I did yesterday. A super good snack and just what I needed. I really need to stock up on blueberries. I never buy more then a days worth which means, no blueberries for breakfast. Good thing we have bananas and cuties.. my other favorite fruits. 
It's that not so fun time of the year. I have anther day of taxes ahead. I have this bad filing system. I save all the receipts for the entire year to sort and record. I'm not sure why I do this to myself? Guess what I'll be doing this afternoon.... TAXES! Oh, and cross country skiing.. there must be balance in my life with work too.
One last photo. We all had a laugh at the little smoker grill.. It has a snow cap!  Another blizzard up to 10" of snow tomorrow.. Good for skiing.. not so good to see green grass and spring anytime soon.. 

DAY 15  of  92 days,  Bikini Challenge.. 


1. SPEED SQUATS 39
2. HIGH KNEES 125
3. PUSH UPS 11
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30, 30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30, 30
10. Super Woman 2:00



No comments:

Post a Comment