Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday oh what fun it is to run in a one path road.

Self trimmer selfie.. eventually I'll get the hang of this. 
Day #63 of my diet and I did pretty good on Saturday for calories eating only around 1700 for the day. Did I mention that week #10 starts tomorrow? The half way point and a great time to hit that with a little over a week to the new year. I can start the second half of the next 10 day strong. I have goals to meet, weight to lose and fitness to gain! 
My Sunday morning run went really good. I felt great. It warmed up back into the 30's. Running again in a tank top after mile 1. That always is a great feeling. My feet felt great, I felt like I could keep running and running at a faster mile pace at that too. I've had far too many running days this past year where I just wasn't feeling the running love. I kept at it, doing a pace I felt I could handle. Today, I pushed the pace and it once again felt great. Just got to hold on to that  and hope it lasts awhile longer!
We celebrated Evan's 2nd birthday on Saturday night. His mom and dad did a great job throwing the party. Everything was perfect for this little guy. 


Evan and his little cousin Isabelle. 

Gift opening. 


They had a really nice food spread. 
I made 4 loaves of french bread to go with the pasta shells for dinner. 
Blowing out the birthday  
cake candle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment