Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 11, 2015

Chilled to the bone

It's not even that cold and I'm feeling chilled to the bones after my morning trail run. 
At least I changed out of my sweaty running clothes right away. Sometimes I sit around in them till I am chilled then I go change. I cooled off really fast and needed to get warmed up. Even under all these blankets I still feel cold. 

I took my morning run to the local park and ran three times around the lakes for exactly 5.99 miles. I did get warmed up running and down right hot so I was just running in a tank top before I even hit mile one.

It feels more like an April day then a December 11th. The snow is melted and the ice is almost off the lakes. There is just a tiny bit of ice left before its all melted. 
It was a very quit day at the park. I only passed one women I see walking her two dogs every time I'm at the park. She rescued the dogs, so they always go nuts when I run by. I think if they could get to me, they'd attack me. Its kind of scary how they bark, growl and want to lunge at me. She is good about getting off the trail and keeping them away so I can run by. I still don't trust those dogs. 
Today's miles seemed fast. As in time went by really fast running for the hour. 
I never try to run fast trail miles. There is just too many hills and turns. I like to look around, stop and take photos, just going at a relaxed pace. Plus, I always run back to the car after every 2 miles and get a drink of water. I'm always thirsty and this way I can drink as much as I need. 
I'm not working till noon today. I'm probably just going to rest up, sip hot chocolate and wait to go work. A good Friday plan to take it easy. Tonight we have shopping for gifts on our todo list. I just hope we finish buying everything we want to get for everyone. Figuring out what to buy is the hardest part. Just tell me what you want and I'll go buy it. Of course Steve just wants to win the lottery.. Can I just go buy a ticket so he can win the darn thing already. lol.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment