Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Diet definitely starts in the kitchen and what you put in your mouth!

All the cardio/running and core workouts won't do a darn thing to change you until you change what you eat. Diet definitely starts in the kitchen and what you put in your mouth! Diet day #44. While my diet/healhty eating hasn't been perfect, it's gotten a lot better. Some days I'm more successful then others, but over all I'm making positive changes and seeing results!
I'm never going to eliminate all sugar from my diet. I'm not going to give up cheese, pizza and cookies, cake or pie. I will make it less of a habit. 
I add poppy seed dressing, pumpkin seeds, and blue cheese with crasins to my salad. Its more of getting in the habit of eating kale, broccoli slaw, leafy greens  and carrots. 
 Eating some healthy fats in the morning.. along with whole grains. 
There is also times where I'm going to spurge. I'm trying hard to keep that to a minimum. If I make it, I can try it. I've stopped myself many times from making unhealthy food purchases. All those no's add up over time and I'm slowly re-learning to eat healthy and not missing out on any poor food choices. 
I skipped my morning run (roads snow covered) and went cross country skiing with Celina. We didn't do miles of skiing but at least we got out there. 
I purchased my season pass and I'll be skiing as much as possible. I can't wait to get out on the trails again and be out in the woods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment