Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, December 14, 2015

Another December pouring rain day.

It's raining again for the 2nd day in a row. No snow this December. Will we have a white Christmas? 
Other then not being able to ski, I'm okay without snow. It sure makes running a lot easier without snow and ice to worry about. The last thing I want to do is slip and fall on some ice. 
It's my Evan Monday. I'd like to take him somewhere and do something special. I have an idea and I think its a good one. Just hope his parents are okay with this.. maybe I should check in first? 
Last night we went to Steve's brother's house for family dinner. Steve cooked up some pan fried chicken, then baked it in the oven to finish it off with a white wine/garlic sauce and mushroom caps. Celina made a great spinach salad with apple, craisins and walnuts and even made her own salad dressing. It was very good. Plus we had asparagus and bread with cheese. A very good meal. I skipped the banana pudding dessert for a piece of chocolate. 
Sunday I ran at our neighborhood since the trails would have been pretty muddy with all the rain. Celina joined me on lap 3 along the path for 1.4 miles and then she was done. I mixed up my neighborhood route by running every other, one on the path and the other on the road around a big neighborhood loop. Got to keep it interesting other then running the same old, same old routes. 
I was drenched by the time I finished 6 miles. It was just a light mist of a rain but enough to soak me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment