Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Saturday Run Down..

A Saturday morning run down at the local park. That's 5.99 miles two days in a row, exact same miles but two minutes faster today. 

I got a lot of weird looks this morning running by everyone in a tank top. Plenty of people out walking all bundled up. I start out that way but after a mile, I just get over heated at 38+F this morning. 
Some old guy that must be in his 70's running the opposite way actually commented on how he was all bundled up. Knowing I'm going to get all warmed up quickly is sometimes the only thing to help me get going when I start off cold. 
I was starving when I got home from my run. Celina wanted to make breakfast. Its a pumpkin, coconut flour, Almond meal muffin. A bit under cooked but I didn't care. It was delicious! I ate two and then had a salad. I'm calling it brunch since I stuffed myself. 

I hate to admit this, but I'm tired. Full from eating and just plain tired. In stead of being productive, I'm just going to go take a nap. First, I want to check my mile times, then I'll nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment