Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 18, 2015

It's cold out there..

Why did it have to get so cold. I was liking the 40's and even the 30's.  I'd even take 20, but nope we are in the teens for today with a high of 20+F
I'm going to have to dress warmer then this. I am adding a warmer jacket, neck scarf and  I think that should do it. I just am stalling big time to get out and run. That's what happens on a Friday where I don't need to work till 2pm. I have time but I do have errands to do and Christmas prep I need to complete. I do need to get running or save it for later when we warm up to the 20's. Maybe that's the best idea? Hum....?????
 I made dinner again last night. It doesn't look very good in this photo but Logan assured me that he will always make this chicken  with potato chips for a meal throughout his life. It was his request for me to make it after-all.  

This is my chicken recipe: 
A bag of kettle potato chips - Parmesan garlic or onion flavored. Smash those chips up, dip chicken chunks in ranch dressing and then coat with the chips, bake on parchment paper or the chips will stick to the pan. Make buffalo sauce and eat. I had a monster salad too before so I'd only eat a few pieces with the chips. I also cooked a few chicken chunks with just ranch dressing since I didn't have enough chips to cover those pieces. The chicken turns out really tender. Oh, and the most important thing to do when cooking the chicken chips, bake them under the broiler for a few minutes to get the chips crispy and golden. This is not a low calorie meal but I ate it with a salad so not too bad since it was baked. 
I had a chilly 5.67 miles on Thursday. We had a little snow and wind out there. 
My bangs were kind of a problem running. They got sweaty and a little frozen. Not to mention in my eyes a bit. I'm undecided if I should just shorten them a bit more? Decisions, decisions.. It's all about making running easier. 

Diet day 61... I don't want to try on my red skinny jeans, but I need to figure out where I need to go to lose more weight and get back into those jeans.  Keeping it honest. I know they still won't fit but I need to know if I've made any progress. 
Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment