Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Coming up on Yet Another Diet Goal!!!

I'm trying to stay focused on my diet goals. To eat healthy foods, less 1500- 2000 calories and in the process fit back into my skinny jeans. I'm coming up on a diet goal of Day 50 and week #8!
I started to diet 8 weeks ago on Monday, October 19th. It hasn't been easy, but it is getting easier to make good food choices. I slip up sometimes, but always go right back to being a mindful eater. I can do all the exercising and never see results. Its your diet and losing weight that will bring out your muscles. I just won't ever be able to see all the toning in and on my body without losing fat. 
This is where I started with the weight loss.. My only judge of where I'm at was my skinny black jeans and these photos. 
                  (before, October 19th)
I still need to take a today photo. 
 or
(re-created)

I'm going to try and re-create the initial photo. 

Celina made dinner last night for us. She is all into making healthy foods. I like that she saw me over weight and all the changes I've made to improve life for Everyone. Exercise for all and healthy foods. It's all about a healhty life and lifestyle for the whole family. 




No comments:

Post a Comment