Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, December 28, 2015

After Eleven Weeks, Could I have lost 11 pounds?

It's week #11 of my health eating diet. I'm hoping that I could lose at least a pound a week. It's slow going and very hard to tell what weight I've lost. I am afraid to step on the scale because I don't want to get demotivated if I didn't lose at least 11 pounds after all this time and effort. Okay, some days were completely off on my calories and if I didn't lose at least 11 pounds it was all due to taking in far too many calories for the day and week. 

I did reward myself with this brand new outfit. Jacket and new yoga-legging pants. I did something yesterday that I never do. I just picked out all size medium and left the store without trying on anything. You know what? They all fit and they fit perfect! I purchased one more jacket in gray for my other reward. I'm trying and won't quit trying to make healthy food choices. I'm always going to eat what I want but the not so good stuff I really want to cut back on, which is exactly what this diet is teaching me. To learn about good food choices and eat less of the processed, sugar, high calorie foods. 
Dinner time I load up on veggies. Logan made the chicken and I split a breast with Celina. Dessert, I had another salad. It is more of a treat. Roasted broccoli, peppers with onions, and small potatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment