Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 3, 2015

I'm Taking a Pretty Big Chance.

The Big Chance I'm taking is... Will I have enough snow left on the ground to ski today? I'm taking a huge chance that I will be able to ski. I'm giving up my morning run to counting on enough snow. It's going to be sunny today and around 37*F for the high. Not great ski conditions when we only have a few inches on the ground. It will probably be my last day to ski so it's worth the risk!
I managed to trim off 15 minutes of cross country skiing my 5 miles on Wednesday. Much better but still could improve by about 10 minutes! At least I had my old ski trail to follow even thought there were  A lot of foot prints walking all over my tracks. It's a non-walking path! At least if your going to not follow the path rules, stay off the ski tracks! 

There were a few places the snow was just a thin layer, but I managed just fine. I skipped the expert hill since I felt the workout was enough for now. I didn't need to add climbing this big hill to my workout. Expert on this trail pretty much means your an expert at climbing hills, not so much going down. 
Thursday confessions.. I see other bloggers writing about this topic so I'll give it a try.. 
I get mad when anyone tries to talk to me while doing a plank for 2 minutes. Its hard enough holding a plank, don't ask me a question, don't ask me to look at something. I might bite! Just wait a few seconds while I'm resting, and I'll be happy to talk. 
My diet hasn't been going so well since Thanksgiving. I've given into a few toffee bar temptations. I've been eating far too many calories around 2500 to 2000 for the day, not 1500 to 1700 range. It's too hard for me to have around unhealthy food. I just want to eat it till its gone!
I'm tired of running..Good thing I can ski right now. 
I wear miss matched socks all the time. It's just easier then trying to find a pair that matches. 
One flash back photo of me at 4? 

No comments:

Post a Comment