Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

What can I tell you about my Monday?

I'll start with my favorite part of Monday, spending my day with this little person. 
I gave Evan a Santa hat and he loved the little fuzzy ball on the end of the hat. 
I wanted to take him to see Santa at the mall but on the drive to the mall he fell asleep. We never did make it to the mall. Instead we decorated a ginger bread house with Celina and Logan. 
Those gingerbread houses are difficult to decorate. It came pre-assembled but that still didn't make it easy. The frosting just was not coming out of the bag at all. I kept unclogging it and then it would stop again. 

I also got to decorate a chocolate cake for Steve's Mom's Christmas party for her friends. I just wasn't sure how my writing on the cake would turn out, but it all looked okay. Good enough! 
I took a running rest day, like I usually do on Mondays. Its just too dark to run before Evan comes over to our house. I never feel like running or doing anything else in the evenings either. This morning I have zero excuses to not run. I'd better get going! 
One last thought about my diet. I'm on day.. what? 58 now. I didn't pre-plan dinner and that's where I've been kind of failing with going over calories for the day. I just stop thinking and counting at nights. I have to make changes and I know planning meals will help me with this. I just have to start making a meal list for the week. I added that to my todo list. We'll see how this all works out for me and my diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment