Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Parties, staying out late just mess with me.


Staying out late, parties, a get together or anything that keeps me from getting to bed at 9pm  just mess with me the next day. I have a hung over feeling without even drinking. 
I still get up pretty much the same early hour even thought I could sleep in. I'd rather stay consistent on my sleep and wake up times. I can always do an afternoon nap if time allows.
We were off to the ugly sweater party. I just added a bow and a belt of snow flakes. Not exactly ugly but festive. Steve actually won the Ugliest sweater contest with his creepy Santa face on his shoulder and tacky ornaments. 
I made another Pinterest idea. Brownies decorated like Christmas trees. They were easy to make but took a bit of time. I made a box brownie mix. Should have used a large pan then a 10 x 10 since the brownies were thick. I used a knife and cut them in half after using a cookie cutter for the tree shape. They split in half great! Used butter cream frosting with peppermint extract and mini M&M's. The star, I used Almond bark and just piped in in the shape of a star, cooled and added that to the top. They turned out pretty cute, almost too cute to eat. 
My Sunday plan is to get in 6 miles. This way I'll make 24 running miles for the week. Unfortunately, I hear rain. Looking on the bright side.. it's 40+F. I'll still run in the rain but maybe close to home today and avoid the trail with mud. 
Happy Sunday, Run day.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment