Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, December 19, 2015

I'd better run this Saturday.

I better run today even though its really cold again today. I think it's like 10 degrees out there. It's suppose to warm up to the 20's but I can't wait that long so I need to get out and just run in the cold. I completely skipped Friday running to get caught up on Christmas shopping. I had to get rid of some stress by just getting the shopping done and that meant running wasn't going to happen. Of course I was okay with that since it was really cold. 
I am guessing with next weeks work schedule I'll need to skip my morning run. I need to save up my energy to just get through my busy work day. It's going to be exhausting! 
Diet day #62. Wow.. I've come so far on my diet but still have far to go. Steve made dinner last night, Steak, with mushrooms/garlic, spicy green beans and roasted broccoli. Delicious Friday night meal. Plus, I had my favorite salad before dinner. I do love my salads and probably could eat it at every meal. I'll just settle for lunch and dinners. 
'
What can I say about day #63. Week #9 is almost done and I screwed up a lot on my diet this week. I ate two donuts and a chunk of cake, Indulged in some caramels and a few cookies. I did eat lots of salads, snacked on fruit and made two dinners this week. I went over calories and once again ate up to 2200 calories on some days. I am going to try re-focusing on week #10 to eat 1500 - 1700 calories and stick with healhty eating up to Christmas. I'm going to indulge in some treats on Christmas eve and day. Wine, dessert, candies yes! Ready to start the new year with better eating, losing weight and being more fit! 
Speaking of being more fit... I've got some cold weather running, 6 miles to do.... Happy Saturday fitness, run, healthy eating to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment