Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 4, 2015

Cross Training is definitely the way to go!

My morning run went so much better with a break. I used my running break to cross country ski the last 4 days. Skiing gave me the break I needed from running to make it feel great again! Of course I think the warmer weather has something to do with that too!
My mile times were a lot faster and I didn't have to try. I just wanted to run that pace. I just ran how I felt and then eased up a bit on mile 4 and 5 when I wanted to just enjoy the last few laps and look around a bit. 


My run always starts out a bit chilly. The sun was out and even 22*F felt great after that first mile. For some reason I assumed it was 30+F or warmer and could have dressed in a few more layers. 
No time to rest.. I'm off to work then in one quick hour, I'll start my weekend! 
I have a lot planned this weekend. Wine tasting, eating out at a great burger place, putting up the Christmas tree, making cookies and candies with the kids, looking for photo to print for our annual family calendar and last, getting out our Christmas cards and finding time to shop for gifts. Just a few things to do. Not to mention, I'm running 6 miles every morning and have a down hill ski evening planned. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment