Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Trying not to think of it as a fail but just a tiny oops!

It's just a tiny oops when on day 52 of my dieting.. I went all crazy on the peanut butter rice crispy bars. I just could not say NO and kept eating them for a snack all day long. I'm not going to be all discouraged on myself. It was just one day and a bad choice for a snack. I know darn well it was because I can not have certain foods in the house as they are far too big of a challenge for me to avoid eating. It's just a lot easier to not have that type of food around me. 
I took two full days off from my daily planks and running. Just because my morning schedule didn't make time for it and I was just needing some days off. I'm right back at most of it today. I might not run as I really don't have time to do much but maybe just one time around to get in at least 1.4 miles. 
I need to get rid of these chocolate crinkle cookies I made yesterday. I'll be giving them away to have zero temptations in the house. It's back to healthy eating, one meal, one decision, one step, and one day. 

I've also been thinking about my goals. Weight loss, fitness, work etc.. What will they be for 2016? 
The one goal I keep every year is to keep working out, keep trying to stay healthy and fit all year long. That's #1 Goal and will never change. The other goals I need to think about for the coming year. I do know that work is going to be more of a priority. I need to start building back up my business and hire help. I've kind of been taking the easy way and letting everything slide the past few years. More later when I have a real plan in place and some measurable goals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment