Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Real Fresh Snow.. the kind that keeps falling

I was super excited to get fresh snow this morning. I could not wait to get out to ski. I had to work in the morning but right after lunch I was off to cross country ski through the woods. 
The snow kept falling the entire day.. just a little bit, but continuous. I could have used some ski goggles. 
The trails were groomed and a big new sign was up notifying those walkers to keep off. This made me smile! There were quite a few other skier out there but mostly I was all by myself. 
How do you like that.. exactly 5 miles of skiing in one hour and 10 minutes. I'll eventually add on the expert hill. I'm just skipping it for now till I get use to skiing again. It's enough just to ski for 5 miles. I don't need to add a huge hill to climb just yet. 
I want to check out some other ski parks close to home. It's always fun to do a new trail instead of the same thing every day. My ski pass will be good for those trails too. I'm going to get good use out of the $20 I pay each year to ski! 
Sticking to 1500 - 1800 calories per day. It not always easy, especially at night when I want to eat and eat. I decided that if I wasn't going to weight myself, then I needed another way to see if I was making progress other then just try on some of my skinny, skinny jeans. I got out the good old tape measure and recorded my waist, hips and thigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment