Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stay Calm and Focus

The holiday time.. Stresses me out. There is far too much to do. All I want to do is to bake cookies, make crafts and eat good food. Wait there is the stress part, shopping and finding the perfect gifts for family. Not to mention the hours of wrapping the gifts. This is the part I get stressed over. I panic when trying to figure out what to get everyone and making sure its all fair and square. I just need to relax and stay calm.. Things will get done.. 
Good thing a run always calms me down. It makes me tired but at least I get in my happy place. 
I spent a good chunk of Wednesday putting up the Christmas decorations. 
Plus, I had to clean my own house. It was a beautiful sunny 40 something day, perfect to run, but I choose to get some of the stress off my shoulders instead. I knew that during my run I'd be worrying about everything that needed to get done. I just wanted to make sure I had enough energy to do what I needed to do. So I gave up my run to put up decorations and do some solo shopping for gifts. 
My toes are all wrapped up and ready to run this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment