Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve Day.

Everything is done and ready for Christmas. I made it with a little stress but all is good. We definitely kept it a lot more simple this year. Less to wrap, less to buy and I had a better time of it. 
One last day of working for a few hours in the morning. I will get through this busy work schedule.. 
I did a little more baking last night. Finished up the toffee bars I started, made some peanut butter kiss cookies. I would have liked to make mints and raspberry thumb print cookies. Oh well.. maybe later on this winter? 
Our rain turned to a little bit of snow yesterday. We will have a semi- white Christmas. 
I won't be going for a run this morning. I'm saving all my energy to work and be able to stay up late. My plan is for Christmas morning, put on my Santa hat and run at least one loop around our neighborhood. This is before everyone comes over for Christmas morning brunch. 
 I tried a new bread this morning, I took one bite and didn't like it. I'd rather eat the ends of my good bread then eat a slice of this. Maybe it would taste okay with just butter and not PB? 
Merry Christmas Eve.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment