Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, December 19, 2015

When on a time schedule..

I'm on a time schedule today. That is limited time to get everything done I need and want to do this Saturday. Here are my priorities, in order of when I need to get them done. 
1. Yoga, one hour of stretching
2. Daily 14 minutes of exercises
3. Running 6 miles
4. Shower and color my hair (got to get those few gray hairs that keep sprouting)
5. Make 4 loaves of Italian bread for Evan's birthday dinner.
6. Wrap birthday gifts
7. Make cookies with the kids
8. Style hair & go to Evan's party by 4pm. Can not forget two of our high top chairs. 
9. If time, return library books. 
I can check off a few items. 
Yoga - Check
14 minutes of exercises - Check
6 miles of cold weather running-  Check
Make 4 loaves of bread - in process, currently rising.
Color hair- In process
Making cookies with the kids - discussed what cookies we shall be making. 
Library books - gathered and by the door to return
Note written to not forget the chairs. 
Shower.. ASAP
Getting back to my run. I noticed that I was running faster then usual today. Do you think it was because it was COLD? Yeah.. I think so. I just wanted to warm up and be all hot and sweaty over freezing cold.  My fast is a mile pace around 10 to 9:30 minute miles. I'm really flying if I see 8 minutes or less. I've also gotten into the habit of stopping after every 1.5 mile loop to drink water and step inside to warm up for a few seconds between neighborhood running laps. I get so darn thirsty. I sometimes think I have a water drinking problem. I can never get enough to drink and pretty much always feel thirsty. 

I feel the need to try and squeeze my frozen butt into those size 4 skinny jeans today. Just to check where I'm at in the squeeze factor. I know it won't be pretty but it's like stepping on the scale.. I know that I'm not at my goal but I still need to measure my progress without getting all down on me not losing more weight by now. Just like my running that I do almost every day for the last.. hum 5 years, I'm not giving up trying to lose weight. I can not let myself get discouraged. It would be too easy to quick and just eat all the crap I want.. just like it would be easy to just not run every day. There is no quitting and no going back, only forward. I'm making life changes and it's not easy but I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment