Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Get out your shovel.

Minnesota finally got some snow.. or more then just a dusting. I'm guessing we got 5 inches. Steve and I were up early shoveling the snow off the driveway. Lucky for us we have nice neighbors with snowblowers that help with the end of the driveway where the plow pushes all the snow about 6 ft in. That's the tough part of shoveling, that plow snow! 
We finished up the driveway in exactly 16 minutes. I know because we were out there at exactly 6am. Quick and fun with some good exercise. I love how all the neighbors are out early all doing the same thing. It's the only time you see many people out in winter.  Of course there are those people who never lift a finger and get the driveway plowed even if we get an inch of snow. I always have to laugh at people that are physically capable, but choose not to get some quick exercise and have fun doing it. 
I'm not running this morning since the roads are snow covered and I don't trust the drivers going by to not hit me running. I'd rather be safe plus, its going to be a great cross country ski day. 
Any snow over 3" or was it 5"? The parks will groom the ski trails. I won't have to make my own trail over the walkers who refuse to not walk on a marked ski trail. I really, really hope I do not see boot prints from people walking on a paid ski trail! There will always be that one person who thinks it does not apply to them to follow the park rules. If I see them, they will get the stink eye from me. I'd never say anything because I'm not going to be rude but really?? Stay on the walking trails people! Or at least don't walk on the ski trail, walk beside it, but not on it. So Rude! 
We got this for Celina to make pasta noodles out of zucchini. I can not wait to see how it works. I've heard mixed reviews. I'm hoping that it does work and we can have low cal veggie pasta. We will have to try making some today since I purchased zucchini.
 Happy Snow Tuesday.. get out there and play in the snow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment