Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I almost took another rest day.

We definitely are having some weird December weather. I was all ready to go run and then, all of a sudden we heard thunder, saw some lightening and then came the down pour of rain and some sleet. Thankfully, it only lasted a few minutes and I was happy that I would not be taking a running rest day. 
December lightening? Rain.. green grass and temperatures in the 40's. All weird for a Minnesota winter. Definitely being outside running in a tank top would be out of the question, but not this December 16th. Here I was running all my miles in a tank top. 
 Because I love numbers and knowing my mile split times..  Here is a comparison of yesterday's run, same route with today's miles.  Pretty similar.. at an easy pace.
My trick to run that big hill 4x's is to think about people I know who can't even run, let alone run up a hill. It makes me appreciate every step I take to get up that hill. Just knowing that I can keep moving and am fit enough to do it, always gets me to the top of the hill. 
My new long bangs with wet hair and no makeup. I'm feeling lazy this afternoon. Instead of doing any holiday prep, like make cookies, candies, wrap gifts or go shop. I sat around and relaxed after working. There is just a lot to do. I'm actually looking forward to watching Survivor tonight. Guess, I can be lazy one more day before I need to really start the holiday rush to get everything done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment