Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015!

Merry Christmas 2015... 
I'm the first one up at 5am like most mornings. This morning I get to play Santa and stuff the stockings. The roads are far too icy for running. I'll be skipping my Santa run through our neighborhood. 

Christmas eve we all went to Tim's house (Steve's brother) to celebrate. We ate a ton of food. 
I made another great Pintrest recipe from Pillsbury, a chicken buffalo croissant ring. It was super easy and delicious! Next time I'll try the Mexican taco ring. Same concept, but with ground beef, cheese and salsa. 
We just snack away all night. I did the pre-snack meal and had some cheese ravioli at 250 calories before going to load up on a bunch of high calorie foods. Steve made some baked veggie egg rolls and I had two of those, a slice of my buffalo croissant ring, a slice of hard salami, some carrots and a hard apple cider for the night. Trying to not over do it. 
My trick to not wanting to eat a whole lot was to wear my tight skinny black jeans. Not a lot of stomach expansion room. Which was exactly the reminder I needed to just stop snacking. I've still got to lose weight and  want to keep moving down, not up in weight. 

There was also a lot of oyster shelling and eating which I didn't partake. I'm not a oyster eater, I do love my clams. 
 We played a few games, cribbage and throw and catch the sock with Evan.
 Every year we watch the Christmas Story while listening to Christmas music.

And now on to Christmas day at our house. 
We have everyone over for brunch, present opening from us and then we go to Steve's parents in the afternoon, open gifts and eat a few snacks from them. We all gather back at our house for Christmas dinner. 

We, I mean Steve has brunch to make.. A waffle bar this year instead of my usual quiche, raspberry coffee cake and caramel rolls. I was okay with skipping making my favorites this year, to not have a week of eating delicious leftovers. We all have presents to open, afternoon naps to take and more food to eat. 
Celina's chocolate nut pie she made for Christmas. 
Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment