Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, December 26, 2015

A day late for our snow to have a White Christmas.

I woke up this morning to seeing at least 2 inches of fresh snow. Its just enough to go cross country skiing and enough that I don't want to get out my Yak Tracks and run on the snow and ice covered roads and trails. A day late for a white, white Christmas. We did have a dusting of snow for Christmas so I guess that counts as white? 
I like Christmas, but I'm sure glad its over. I prefer the holidays that don't require so much prep. 4th of July is by far my favorite over all the holidays. 

Christmas is fun with little ones and not so little ones. Children are what the holiday is all about. It just is a lot more fun and exciting to watch the little ones get a new toy. 


  Here are our Christmas day photos..













We were all together from 9am to 9pm. Now that it's the day after, we are celebrating one more birthday. It's Steve's brother, Tim's 40th. I planned for us to see Starwars in the recliner seat theater this morning, followed by lunch, cross country skiing and then a prime rib dinner with cake and ice cream. One more day of eating not so healthy. 
Speaking of healthy, I snacked on nuts instead of cookies and candies. I did have a few chocolates like this peanut butter cup while finishing up wrapping gifts. 

A favorite gift was this Go Pro camera from Kendra, Paul and Evan. I'm charging up the camera so it's not in the case. I had fun trying to figure out how it all works yesterday. I can't wait to try it out cross country skiing and biking with the Go Pro so fun! I also like the gift cards. I'm looking forward to shopping for some new running clothes. 
Off to get ready for the day after Christmas. .. I can not wait to see Starwars! Plus, go skiing in fresh snow. It's going to be a GREAT day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment