Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Goal Day 60!

It's yet another big goal day. That is Day #60 of making healhty food choices and eating less or trying to stick between 1500 - 1700 calories. I have to admit, that sticking to just 1700 calories is still difficult and many days I went over, way over. I'm still going to celebrate day 60. I did make changes in choosing healthy snacks and meals. The biggest change is not buying my trigger foods. 
I have lost some weight, how much I have no idea. It's not as much weight as I would have liked to lose but then again its because I didn't stick to eating lower calories per day. I had some cheat meals and snacks too. It all has to balance out and be a diet I can stick with. That means I have to eat the not so healthy foods once in awhile too. Just not every day. 
I'm a work in progress when it comes to planning dinners. I usually let Steve do all the dinner cooking since it's not my thing. Unfortunately, Steve doesn't always like to cook or have the time to do this. Which is why I need to figure out some healthy meals and start planning for the week. I can't just let myself get overly hungry at dinner and eat whatever. Last night I made chicken lettuce wraps. Simple to make and one of my favorites. It's a copy cat from PF Changs on the food network if you want to look it up. I need to come up with a dinner for tonight. 
I'm not quitting my dieting. I still have a weight goal I'd like to make and I know that I'm not there yet. I still can't fit comfortably into those red and blue skinny jeans that I wore at my lowest weight. I'll get there slowly. I do know I'm giving myself a few cheat treats during the holiday. I'll be making cookies and its impossible to not try any so I'll just have one and try and stop after that. Most of the cookies and candies I'll be giving away so we won't have them around as a temptation. 

The temperatures are a bit colder today, about 10 degrees colder 26+F so I have to dress a bit warmer for my run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment