Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Shopping, baking, wrapping.. oh my!

I had a Monday where I never sat down until I had to wrap up a few of gifts. It was just non-stop. 
I ran six morning miles which I really did not have time to run. I did it anyway because my day is so much better having gone for a run. 

I knew it was going to be a busy Monday and I'd be exhausted. I did get everything on my todo list done, but I'm still not done!

Right after work while waiting for Steve to get home early from working. I made these Christmas tree rice crispy bars. I just decorated them at night. 
I make these almond bark pretzels all year round and they are super easy. Just melt the almond bark and coat the pretzels. I like buying the holiday shaped pretzel this time of year and adding some festive sprinkles on top. 
I need to make ginger snap cookies with pearl sugar more often. They are soft and so good! All wrapped up and ready to give to others. I'm baking cookies and candies every day till Christmas as I love giving them as gifts. I have kiss cookies on my list, peppermint patties, caramels and a few other cookies. We will see what I have time to do. I have lots of present wrapping that needs to get done! Oh my!


No comments:

Post a Comment