Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Load them up.

My cross country ski's will be in my trunk of the car till the month of March. Once I load them up, they are there to stay till the snow melts. 
This morning I took it super easy on my run, only going 1.5 miles (1 loop). I knew that between work and going cross country skiing today that would be enough running in one day. I'm glad I made that choice!
I'm exhausted! 1 hour and 29 minutes cross country skiing in the woods. I skied without a trail,
 so it was very slow going. 
I have to say, it was really pretty and quiet in the woods. 
I didn't see any other skiers. I did follow lots of foot prints, some people and some animal, dog, deer, rabbit, and squirrel. 
I must have forgotten how much time it takes me to ski this long route. By the end of the cross country skiing season I can do this and more in just over an hour. Of course, that's with a ready made trail. It felt 10x's harder to make my own path through the snow. I probably should have cut my route a lot shorter until I'm use to all this cross country skiing. 
 It felt really good to get back to the car. Tomorrow, I'll be doing it all over again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment