Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This might be the last time of the entire YEAR!

You have to do it when you can.. and yesterday was an almost 70+F day for the end of October! Almost unheard of warm temperature for October! It will be the last ride of the year I have a feeling.. days like this just are very few if any! 
I wanted to go visit Kendra and Evan and they live only 4 short miles from our house. I can bike taking my favorite dirt road with a little road construction detour to her house. I didn't get to see them over the weekend. He was a sick little boy, in the hospital for bronchitis over the weekend so Kendra was home on my Monday that I spend usually with Evan. 
I got in a nice 9 mile bike ride and got to visit.  A nice way to spend a Monday afternoon. 
This is a super cute Halloween idea!

Sunday night our door bell rang. No one wanted to go to the door because who comes to the door at 9pm? We didn't find anyone out there only this left on our door step. 
Candies with a note...
Such a cute idea.. Now off to Boo someone else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment