Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Making a list and checking it off...

My list.. checking them off.. one by one!
Yoga Stretches = 30 minutes
Plank Bent = 3 min
Plank Straight = 3 min
Super man = 3 min
Bridge = 3 min
Lunges = 30
Squat = 50
Ab twists (10 lb wts) = 20

and go run.... but not in flip flops.. 

Wednesday was my Day 1 getting back on track of eating healthy. I had a little lapse of poor judgement. Dinner choice, Taco Bell Small order of nacho's with extra pico.. got to add tomatoes! Then a few Pot Stickers from noodles and a handful of peanuts, candy corn and M&M's.. I made good choices for all my other meals eating veggies, and fruit. I never give up.. and there is always today.. one meal at a time, a fresh start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment