Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

5K pace..

Looking ahead at the races coming up in the next few months. There seems to be a bunch more 5K's that look like fun to  run. I have to work on my speed if I want to feel good about running a short, fast distance. 
I've been increasing my work schedule and that means its more of a workout every day for me. I think on my busy days I'll just concentrate on running 3 fast miles instead of 6 slow miles in the mornings. If I have more energy after working I can always do a few more miles. 
Average moving pace 8:59 minute mile.. each mile was faster then the last and the sprint .06 miles was at 6:55 minute mile pace. I need to work harder running fast. I'll try the speed up for 30 seconds and slow down a little.. next time I run. My goal is to run a 7:30 minute mile for 3 miles..and not die doing it.. or just half die.. not fully.. 
This is my running pace.. all over the place... I can tell where the big dip was at... is where I throw off all the layers because I way too warm.. 
I was pretty happy with myself last night. I actually made a plan and stuck to it. I went to the gym and lifted weights for 45 minutes. Then I had to go meet with my client for her PT session. The nice part, she lives right across from the gym and it's a good workout before I go have her workout. I'll be making a plan to go lift weights 3x's a week, before her session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment