Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy Fall.. 2014

Saturday we had our fall family photos. I have so many good pictures.. its really hard to decide which is my favorite, as I have so many! 
With all the photo taking, I had zero time to go run. We got up and out there early 7:30am to capture morning light. Some of us.. cough, cough.. the kids weren't ready so we ended up having breakfast and finishing our photo shoot a little later in the morning. 
This was one of my favorite pictures.. Kendra, Paul and Evan. 
We took some photos behind our house and the rest at the park/lakes were I run every day. The colors were peak and it couldn't have been a better day. I'll be posting more as I go through the photos.. mostly on our family page, Nelson family Blog

I attempted to make some pumpkin waffles. A complete fail. They stuck to the waffle maker. I switched to making pancakes instead. They were just okay. 
A few more photos of our little cutie grandson.. Evan.. 
Happy Fall 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment