Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Four..

Four Miles this morning.. I forgot all about the path behind our house. I have no idea of why?
Half the path is paved and the other is a small trail around the lake. I actually got kind of creep-ed out back there. I thought of the last time when a deer scared me. The thought of hunters in the woods didn't sound like a smart idea for me to be out running a potential hunting trail. 
When the sun came up.. the view was amazing... fog was lifting off the lake.. and the trees just glowed all colors. 
I have to admit, I took more photos then I was running for awhile. 
Not the easiest path to run. I had to watch out for tree stumps, roots, rocks and uneven surfaces. I had to jump over a dead mouse on the path and I didn't really like seeing that! 
You just never know what you'll find and see while out running!
The path isn't very long.. about 1.2 miles down and back.. this made it easier to stop home. I started out wearing my warm fuzzy lined running leggings and quickly found out they were too hot! 
A quick change and I was out running again.. 
I made this trail loop about 3x's.. and every time I passed the same place it changed.. so I had to stop to more take photos.. 
More stops at home, out again in less clothes.. getting super warm.. 

Just out to take in all the fall colors.. a quick few miles done!
Happy Saturday... 





No comments:

Post a Comment