Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This cheers me up!

A beautiful morning to run really cheered me up. I could tell I was in desperate need of 6 miles to run. I made plans to visit my favorite trail. 
It took about 20 minutes to start feeling back to normal while running. I could tell my mood was changing in a positive direction the more miles I ran. A mood booster and stress reliever. Stress from my rest day was gone! I just don't handle not running or biking very well. I just feel a lot better, tired but better after running or biking. 
This view didn't hurt to make me feel 100% better. I love how running can make me go from a depressed feeling to all relaxed and optimistic about the day ahead. 
I haven't worn my heart rate monitor in months and decided to strap it on today. More data the better right? 
My mile times were exceptionally slow.. but I was running just to feel better, and to just look around at the fall colors. The first mile I stopped at least 4x's for photo moments. I'm getting better at being okay with stopping. I would never think about stopping before but I realize that every runner stops sometimes during running. 
Steve wasn't home to cook and I'm not a dinner maker since I leave the food cooking to him. I let Celina decide dinner and she requested Crepes. That means I had to cook, but it's my kind of cooking. Plus crepes just  sounded good, breakfast for dinner! Celina made a crepe with ham and cheese. I just wanted it with  Raspberry jam. 

oh well.. tomorrow is another day.. a few slips ups and I'll get right back on track.. to healthy eating. I won't mention that Cookie dough ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment