Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Start to Finish...

I don't know why most people who I ask say Fall is their favorite time of the year. What about summer? Sure fall is pretty for like a second, but its also down right chilly, gloomy most days and winter is fast approaching. This is how I have to start off running in fall.. when its 40*F, cloudy and windy! 
And this is how I finish.. in a tank top, arm warmers.. all sweaty. I'd much rather just go out running without all the layers, and I also don't like the first cold mile. It always feels good to warm up. 
I was expecting the fall colors to really be almost 50% by now.. I was kind of surprised it was still really green.. .a little yellow with a tiny bit of reds.. 
Running around this park is one of my favorite trails to run. Well, its the only trail I run. That's how much I like it. No need to find another place to run trails. 
Of course my photos are blurry.. that's just what happens when I'm too busy running and "I don't have time for that!", Stopping to take a clear photo. 
Running doesn't always start off super great. I have a lot of days where I'd rather skip it all together. This day was no exception. Hard to get going when I'd rather stay in the warm house on the couch. Even the gym doesn't sound that good when I think of running on the treadmill. 
Miles times were okay.. trail are un-even, lots of up and down hills and sharp turns.. 
Continuing to make healthy food choices. My shopping trip and this is what I purchased. It feels good to crave real fruit and veggies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment