Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Out to clear my head

This morning mood thing is not stopping and the best thing I can do to clear my head.. get outdoors to run my favorite and only trail. 
I had this need to run fast and feel out of breath.. Kind of was hoping it would be a quick fix for making me feel happy. I felt as if my legs were running fast, but those trails are not the same as road running... It's a lot slower.. 10:48 with photo stopping,  my 2nd mile 8:51 that's more like it. 

Another gorgeous morning to run.. I can't help feeling good. 
We had a little frost last night.. still around 50+F  so no complaints about the temperature.. 
I'm sounding like a broken record.. Another busy day ahead.. I hope to have enough energy later on to run the rest of my 4 miles around these trail. I've just been super tired after working.. Naps always are the best in the early afternoon. Thankfully, I was able to sleep last night too. 

It's been a little like running on empty these past few days. I know this won't last.. thankfully.. I'll keep pushing on .. going out to run to clear my head. 





No comments:

Post a Comment