Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Crisp and cool..

It was a cool and crisp October morning. After taking a few rest days due to being overly busy working and then volunteering early in the morning. I was back at running trails and it felt really good! 

I enjoy photography as much as I do running. Stopping a billion time to take pictures is kind of a must do especially when I'm running on trails. There is just too much to take photos of that I want to capture. 
A little frost covered parts of the trail.. 

It was pretty quite out on the trails.. I didn't pass too many people walking their dogs. 

Easy, slow miles just to enjoy running in the woods and taking the time to stop and take photos along the way. 
I keep thinking about running a mock marathon. I'd just spend the entire day going out and running a few miles at a time and by the end of the day have completed 26 miles. I'm just not sure when I want to do this.. It sounds like a good idea but would take a whole lot of effort on my part. Once I cool down and change into dry clothes, I am kind of done running for the day. I'm positive I could go the distance.. but I won't know until I can prove it! 
We walked some Trails of Terror last night...deep in the woods along the river. 
I don't scare easily any more.. like I use to.. It was still fun but not scary. 
Logan and Celina hid behind me and made me go first into all the haunted trails and houses. I didn't mind because I know its just people trying to scare you. I was more scared of not being able to see where I was going.. and touching something gross. 
We bought 3D glasses to go through a haunted house maze. It by far was the best one. I was blinded by light a few time and couldn't see where I was going. That did freak me out! The effects were really good and we all had a fun time. 


Happy Halloween....

No comments:

Post a Comment