Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 17, 2014

Soccer and running!

Now that I'm officially on a co-ed soccer team, the Killer Kanguhauhaus. I must be prepared for the first game on the 29th. I really have no idea of what to expect and I really, really hope I don't let them down with my skill-less abilities when it comes to playing soccer. 
I  have to look like I belong out there on the soccer field. Off to the store to pick up new soccer socks because I know how sweat soaked my kids socks get.. I want my own fresh pair. I needed shin guards too. I could have easily worn Celina's, but I found this nice orange shin guard that looked a lot more "fresh" then her sweat soaked guards. I needed the official soccer shorts. Not sure if everyone wears these type of shorts or not? I don't own any shorts that remotely look like you would wear playing soccer, so this was a must buy. I'm using Celina's soccer ball... probably won't need it unless I spend time warming up.. might be a good idea to practice passing, foot skills? 
And finally, I needed a bag to keep all my new soccer stuff in. Lucky me.. Logan received a soccer bag this summer from a tournament and he never used it. Its mine now! 

I did find out a little about the team. They use a team app which is handy when scheduling games and finding out who is available. I will be the oldest on the team.. maybe by 6 years? Unless the two women I know that have son's on Logan's soccer team join me  on this soccer team. They both were super excited about actually playing soccer too so we shall see.. then I'll be three of the oldest on the team. lol.. What ever happened to being the youngest? Guess those days are L O N G gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment