Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just a few doubts

Ever want to try something new.. then get all these self doubts? I signed up to play in a fun soccer rec co-ed group and now I'm having doubts about it. I got a message from the coach to all the team members  "just don't get hurt".  I don't want to get hurt out there playing a fun game of soccer. I've only played soccer with kids and now I'll be playing with adults! 
I'm still going through with trying soccer. Our first official game is next Wednesday. I still haven't practiced. That might be a good idea tonight! I'll just take the kids with me to have some fun while kicking around the soccer ball. 
I spent a really long time stretching this morning. I think the hill running jarred my back a bit last night while running my make-up two miles. My back was  aching, and it kept me tossing and turning all night long. I'm skipping the path hills and will be running later on in the afternoon when the temperatures warm up and I'm done working for the morning. 
I've been staying close to home for my running routes because we've had a lot of road construction going on right outside the neighborhood. They were getting ready to paint lines on the new road yesterday so I hope its going to be finished 100% today. Its just not safe biking or running with big machines right next to you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment