Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Running Help with my kids

The best  running help came from my kids this morning. Celina ran the first loop down the path and back home 1.3 miles, then I ran the 2nd alone, and Logan ran the 3rd loop with me then I finished the last few miles by myself. It really helped me run all 6 miles to have my kids take turns running with me. It made the time pass a lot quicker. Plus, I really enjoy running with my kids. Now to get them to run every day with me??? 
They both are very speedy. I might have endurance.. distance running on them but they out sprint me.. by a long shot! 
I got myself a few more new running clothes. You can never have enough running clothes! I wear them all the time, so I need to have a wide selection. It was pretty nice to put on something non-sweat soaked. I'm loving this new jacket. I think it will work perfect for cool mornings and for cross country skiing too! 
This is my favorite part of the jacket. It will keep my hands warm. Just wish there was an optional watch spot to see my garmin.. just like my thumb. I end up taking off the jacket as soon as I get warm so having the watch on over this jacket won't work.. the first few miles I run GPS/Speed blind. That's where the optional Garmin lookout hole/spot would come in handy. 
I purchased this new running tank too. It matches my running shoes! How fun is that! 
Not a bad pace to just set off taking it easy running on this beautiful Sunday morning... 
The view out my front window is pretty nice right now. Too bad it won't stay like this for very long. Darn fall is way too quick! Just like that, the trees will be bare and the ground brown or covered with that white stuff.. SNOW! 
I am thinking my bangs need a good trim up. I like being able to put all my hair up in a pony tail, but then I can never wear it  down without it in my eyes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment