Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Running in the dark Tips! & Anniversary of Planks!

Here are two of my tips for running when its dark out. 
1. No one can see you. This is perfect if you don't want to be watched. Not so perfect if you don't want cars to hit you. 


2. always have a light to see where your going and/or wear reflective clothing. Have you see the new running shoes that glow? 
There are a ton more tips I could give you.  I really don't want to list more, so I'll end it and just say "Get out there and run.. dark, light, windy, sunny, hot, cold.. just run!"
What is that? 
My elbow.. all rough from a year of doing planks. My anniversary of doing planks for an entire year! What do I have to show for it? I can hold a plank bent arms for 3 minutes and a straight arm plank for 3 minutes. It's still difficult.. and I'll keep going.. I do think its helped me with my abs.. and having a flatter stomach. Plus, I just feel a lot stronger. I started out with 30 seconds and that was really hard.. I've come far in a year and I can't wait to see what progress I've made in another year from now.. 
Time to get running... yep.. off to run outside in the cold.. can you tell how excited I am.. not! I'm still doing it, because I will feel so much better for running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment