Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thinking OUT LOUD...

Thinking about LOud About...  hair color, Botox, fillers and eye lash extensions.. 
I'm at that middle age.. 46, where I could use some freshening up. I'll be at least researching my options to freshen up, basically how much is this going to cost me, but not sure if I will actually do any botox? 

 I'm still working on the healthy eating as its a real struggle to maintain all day long. I don't think Dots can be considered healthy, even if it could help fuel my running. Still dealing with afternoon/evening poor choices. I can't seem to break the cycle even though I've identified the issue. 
While Logan was at soccer practice last night, I was going to bike. I did everything possible to prepare for this, changed into workout clothes to bike, put the bike in the car, got everything necessary to bike and when I got there.. I had zero desire to bike. It wasn't even chilly out, actually pretty nice.. I'm going to stop beating myself up about skipping my morning running and my second chance of the day to go biking. I must be needing more rest days.. ? At least that's what I'm telling myself.. 
Today is a new day.. I start fresh. Thankfully, I can get back on track and go run! I'll have to give myself  a HUGE "shove out the door!" ... I have to remind myself, one day of rest every now and then isn't the end of me exercising. Sometimes I get a bit panicked when I think back to my old life.. gaining weight, sitting on the couch.. and I just don't want to go there. I know my afternoon/evening food choices need to change. I just have to figure it out.. It's time to lose some weight as I've had a bit of a break. 
My plan for the day.. run around and around 6 miles, go work and burn another 800 calories.. finished my morning planks, squats, twists, lunges, superman and yoga.. and if I feel great tonight.. I'll go for a bike ride. Food plan.. same b-fast: 2 wheat bread w/chunky Pb, noon- soup, evening? Got to figure this out.. (this is where I can go off track.. leaving this undecided) healthy snacks- Greek yogurt w/fruit, & popcorn.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment