Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Great Idea for a weight loss reward.

I've fallen off the diet bandwagon the last few days or week. I figured out a great idea for a weight-loss reward that does not involve food. 
I'm going to treat myself to some eye lash extensions. Yes that's right.. I found someone that does it out of her home, willing to swap services (cleaning for eye lashes). I would love to actually look like I have lashes. Mine are pretty tiny and even with mascara barely there. I just need to drop 10 pounds before I can reward myself. I'm really excited to get new lashes and I know this is going to give me the push I need to get it done. Plus, being able to get into those skinny jeans.. It's just a win/win/win! 
I've also fallen off the lifting weights/doing resistance training. My goal was to do this 3x's a week.. I'm lucky to lift weights 1x. It use to be 5 days a week and I had nice arms/shoulders to show for my efforts. It's easy to lose it.. harder to get it back.. I like the no excuse idea. I do have the time. I just choose poorly and don't use all my time wisely. Of course I've had days were I feel exhausted and it's best to rest if that's the case. 
I'm going to do some trail running today. I'm pretty tired of running in circles around our block for 6 miles . I'm really needing variety plus, I can stop at the gym right after and lift weights. I need to practice what I expect my clients to do ... baby steps to get back in the habit of being all around fit. 

There are always areas I want to improve on.. It's an on-going battle. I'll get there and I have to be happy where I am at.. because I'm only going to improve myself one baby step at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment