Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'd rather get up super early!

Chilly temperatures make me want to run faster to warm up. I didn't have any trouble going a bit faster today while running my 6 miles. I'd much rather get up early to run before my work day starts.
Steve and I drove up to the lake for the day. I was really hoping it would be a warmer day like we had the day before, 80*F.. nope.. it was more like 50's but at least we got the dock out of the water and the camper closed up for the winter. 
Sure signs of fall.. the colors were so pretty on our drive.. 
It's always sad to have to close things up for the long  winter. You realize we won't be back till the end of May.. 7 months away.. 
Just a few photos that I took while Steve was getting the dock ready to pull out of the water. 
We are going to need a new dock in the spring. After 20+ years, this one is pretty much done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment