Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Oh.. my back!

I needed extra stretching time today and its a good thing that's exactly what I planned for. My back was hurting. Some days my back feels a-okay and others.. just plain aches. I do always feel better after a good stretch. This is one of my favorite stretches.. the twist. Hits my back and starts to loosen it up. After 30 minutes of laying on the floor my back is starting to feel better.

I'm wearing my new workout stuff again today. It didn't get very sweaty with my afternoon 7 mile bike ride so I figure its still good to go. 
Coming home from working yesterday I witnessed an act of kindness. I was stopped at a light behind a few cars and saw a guy running across the road to help a guy who had fallen off his motorized wheel chair. The chair caught a pot hole filled with water and the guy was on all fours soaking wet unable to move. Two other road construction people ran over to help the man. It's nice to see acts of kindness where people take action, and don't hesitate to help another person. 
It's almost time to hit the road. I'm going for a bike ride.. 13+ miles.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment