Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Afternoon.. Workout!

I finally did it. I worked out in the afternoon too! I have been wanting to get in two workouts each day.. but I never feel like it. I usually end up taking a shower around 2pm every day so when 3 or 4pm rolls around I don't exactly want to get all sweaty. Plus, that means changing again out of normal clothes into workout stuff. I made the decision to Not shower.. not until 9pm. That was the trick.. just stay in workout clothes all day long.. 
After dropping Celina off at Tennis, I decided to use that time for my 2nd workout. Afterall, my kids are working out why should't I do the same? 
I set off to bike my big loop, 13 miles round trip. I love evening shadows..
I parked at a bus stop, got the bike out of my car and rode home. 7 miles.. 
I was a bit tired from the day but I didn't have to rush. I had 1-1/2 hours to finish my ride. I was home after 7 miles/30 minutes and took a break before riding back to my car. 
The next 6 miles were a little more rough.. I was feeling my tired legs. 
It felt good to be out peddling. Glad I got out and did the 2nd workout of the day. I just kept thinking.. I haven't even gone the distance of a marathon and I'm on my bike feeling tired. 
Happy to be done biking and off to pick up Celina at Tennis.. I'm going to start doing this every evening my kids have sports. I'm kind of addicted to biking.. but I do need to get back into running a little too. 
 The kids at the bus stop. First day of school was good for both kids. They were happy and had a great first day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment