Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Workout Clothes and a craft that doesn't break the bank!

Have you noticed I kind of live in workout clothes and not real stuff any more? I found out that I don't sit around much if I am ready to workout at any given moment. This is why I need cheap workout clothes. I need a lot of them since I get super sweaty and its not a good idea to sit around in wet, smelly clothes.. 
There might be Walmart haters out there, but the workout clothes aren't too bad and cheap too. The Capri's knee length are around $12, and I got this tank for $9. Some of my other tank tops are $5. When you need 100 tops at $5 to $9 each Walmart is very reasonable. I can afford to change at least 3 to 4 times a day and not break the bank. 
I always get excited to wear new workout clothes. I had to test this new top by going for a 13 mile bike ride yesterday. I love the soft feel of the tank and its not baggy, or too short. I hate that a lot of tops aren't long enough to cover half my butt, not the case with this top. It still could be a touch longer, but over all for the price and comfort.. it was excellent. I might just have to go back and get all the color choices. 
After all that biking, I watched Celina's last doubles tennis match. It was nice to see her go out with a win. 
I forgot to mention.. my favorite dirt road is still closed to traffic. It's been all summer but they are getting closer to finishing. Sometime we still cut through and other times we go around. They were still working so I had to take the detour. 
While out shopping, I saw this cute idea for a Halloween craft project. We have plenty of wood scraps around the house and this looks easy enough to make plus cheap! Cost: Spray paint $3.70 and an assortment of cheap paint brushes $4, black paint $1 and gold glitter $3. 
Off to the store.. I picked up orange spray paint. It's faster then buying paint and using a brush. This goes on in a few seconds and dries extra quick. I'm going to use gold glitter for the sides and then I purchased black paint and some new paint brushes for the lettering which I'll just try to do by free hand. 
I like this idea too.. and I have a can of spray paint for this one. I just love quick and easy crafts. I think we have enough wood to make some extras.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment