Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 26, 2014

How do you do it? I have no choice!

While I was running my 6 mile around and around the neighborhood loop, a neighbor walking by asked " how do you do it?". My answer was simple "I have no choice, if I want to keep the weight off". I take the choice out of the equation and there is no excuses or should I's.. I just do.. 
I'm proof that if you take off weight and exercise you can maintain given a 10 pound fluctuation. I am contributing that to more muscle weight and 5 pounds of added gained back weight from my all time low. After 4 years of maintaining workout, doing cardio almost every day is paying off. I did not gain back the weight, in fact I gained strength, not only physical, but mental strength.. 
Working out every day sure has changed my life, in so many ways. I feel so much better about who I am and where I'm going in my life. It also inspired me to help others and become a personal trainer. I can't think of anything negative about taking time to do some cardio and resistance training every day of my life. 
Celina and Logan see me and their father working out every day. They both want to do the same. They each have fitness goals and they want to do it for life. They have learned from me, that its easy to put on weight.. but it will be much easier to not and keep working out and taking care of yourself now, and each and every day. It's that important!
 Done with my six miles for the day.. Feeling ready to start my day fresh and feeling great! Mornings that start off in the 50's or 60's is the idea running temperature. I just want to soak it all in because it won't last long before the cool down.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment