Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Just Another day...

 I ran in the dark Monday morning and I liked it.. thinking about doing that again, but I'm still on the couch. I don't feel like doing much of anything.. I have to.. I want to.. and I need to, guess I'll figure it out soon. 
I wanted to keep busy on Monday. The busier I am the easier it is to diet. I'm starting all over again with losing a few pounds. 
It's time to get serious because with fall comes jeans and long pants weather. I don't want to feel and look like a sausage having to squeeze into my pants. I need to toughen up.. and make some BIG progress on losing pounds. Day 1 went great! I stayed busy, ate a lot less and burned up calories running 6 miles and working to burn, burn and burn. 

Lucky for me, I got to spend Grandparents day with Evan. He keeps me super busy and moving!
Celina had a tennis match Monday afternoon, so Evan and I went to watch on the tennis courts. Wish I could have been playing tennis as it always looks more fun to actually play then watch. 
Celina and Evan after her singles match. 
A few more photos of our little Evan.. He is only 8 months old and already wants to walk. Maybe we can make him into a runner? 
Evan was really interested in all my weights and equipment to workout. I had to show him how to do some ab exercises. 



No comments:

Post a Comment