Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Food is all I have..

Sleep was not going to happen last night. I gave up.. then when it was time to get up.. I wanted to sleep. I'm kind of sleep messed up. I know how important sleep is to recover from the last workout and to help aid in losing weight. A nap might be on the agenda later on today. 
What do brownies have to do with sleep.. nothing but they sure tasted good. I added some caramel bites and semi-sweet chocolate chips to make them extra, extra good. Not on the diet plan, but I ate two anyway. 
Healthy choice for lunch to make up for the brownie snack.. Edamome and a salad with lettuce and tomatoes from the farmers market. 
I'm wishing summer will stick around for as long as possible. It's a good thing we are having  some 70*F days. Its important to get out and take advantage of the nice weather and run or bike as much as possible. I just wish my body would recover faster and not be so sore. I just have felt overly exhausted, especially last night.  Rest was more important then biking and trying to kill myself doing it. I just would like to feel great and head out for a 14 mile ride in the summer like temperatures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment